Technical-scientific Committee of the Network
The technical-scientific Committee of the Network of Nature Reserves is composed of:
- the President or a representative;
- three officials of the Autonomous Province of Trento representing the Departments in charge of Nature, Forest and Agricolture Conservation;
- 1 representative of the Muse museum or of the Mach Foundation;
- 1 representative in charge of the agreement between valley Communities, the Adige BIM Consortium;
- 1 representative in charge of the agreement between participatory municipalities;
- 1 representative of Azienda Forestale Trento-Sopramonte;
- 1 representative of the provincial Agency for state forests;
- 1 representative for every APT of the local area.
The technical-scientific Committee carries out these functions and tasks:
- to supervise the elaboration of the management plan in line with the Council's guidelines;
- to determine the Public Assembly's contributions in the form of technical administrative and economic feasibility in order to present them to the Council;
- to structure the action Program on the basis of the Council's guidelines;
- to give non-binding opinions about the coordination of the planning concerning the Network of Nature Reserves' territory;
- to deepen and establish practical implementations of the actions in the action Program;
- to supervise the ongoing status of the implementation Plan and of the action Program concerning protected Areas.
The technical-scinetific Committee is called from the President when required and at least twice a year. It is presided by the President and the Coordinator takes part in it.