Circuit of Prada and Lamar Lakes
- Start point: car park in locality Casale (Monte Terlago)
- Arrival point: car park in locality Casale (Monte Terlago)
- Trail sign: SAT: 627
The trail runs through amazing meadows close to the Paganella massif. In the right season you could see the flowering of Crocus and Cyclamen. Later on, entering into the woods, characterised by hazelnut trees, pines, beech trees, birches, hornbeams and fir trees, go down to the lakes of Lamar that will catch your attention with their bright and shining colours.
For further information and details go to OUTDOORACTIVE
The information on this page is subject to change, so this means that none of the indications are absolute. It is impossible to completely avoid inaccuracies, taking into consideration the rapid environmental and weather changes that may occur. Therefore we decline any responsibility for any damage caused to the visitor. However, it is strongly suggested to check the path state, the environmental and weather conditions before going on an excursion.
The Network of Bondone Nature Reserves is not responsible for the management and maintenance of the trails. Therefore we decline any responsibility for damages that can occur to people, animals or objects.
- Prepare your itinerary
- Choose a trail suitable for your training
- Choose adequate equipment
- Consult weather reports
- Going alone is riskier
- Leave information about your itinerary and the time you expect to get back
- Do not hesitate to go with an expert
- Mind the indications and signages on the path
- Do not hesitate to go back the same way you came
- In case of an accident call the standard emergency number 112