Garniga Terme - Malga Albi - Garniga Vecchia - Garniga Terme
- Start point: Garniga Terme
- Arrival point: Garniga Terme
The suggested itinerary starts from Garniga and offers a circular tour through meadows and paths, characteristic of a natural garden with precious and therapeutic alpine herbs.
This green area is of particular interest due to its remarkable naturalistic value, being surrounded by coniferous woods and rocky peaks. The splendid basin of Malga Albi is surrounded by beech, fir and larch woods. A fundamental element of this area consists of herbs gathered in the meadows of Monte Bondone, with which the relaxing healing grass baths are practiced.
For further information and details go to OUTDOORACTIVE
The information on this page is subject to change, so this means that none of the indications are absolute. It is impossible to completely avoid inaccuracies, taking into consideration the rapid environmental and weather changes that may occur. Therefore, we decline any responsibility for any damage caused to the visitor. However, it is strongly suggested to check the path state, the environmental and weather conditions before going on an excursion.
The Network of Bondone Nature Reserves is not responsible for the management and maintenance of the trails. Therefore, we decline any responsibility for damages that can occur to people, animals or objects.
- Prepare your itinerary
- Choose a trail suitable for your training
- Choose adequate equipment
- Consult weather reports
- Going alone is riskier
- Leave information about your itinerary and the time you expect to get back
- Do not hesitate to go with an expert
- Mind the indications and signages on the path
- Do not hesitate to go back the same way you came
- In case of an accident call the standard emergency number 112