Vallelaghi - The geological route
- Start point: Viote del Bondone
- Arrival point: Viote del Bondone
- Trail sign: SAT: 618 - 619B
The route starts in the town of Vezzano, on the north-western slopes of Monte Bondone. A path connects the numerous glacial wells, called “giants' kettles”, left in the rocks by the water running under ancient glaciers. Some of these wells have been emptied of the material that over the centuries has obstructed them, highlighting the rock structure at a depth of more than ten metres.
For further information and details go to OUTDOORACTIVE
The information on this page is subject to change, so this means that none of the indications are absolute. It is impossible to completely avoid inaccuracies, taking into consideration the rapid environmental and weather changes that may occur. Therefore we decline any responsibility for any damage caused to the visitor. However, it is strongly suggested to check the path state, the environmental and weather conditions before going on an excursion.
The Network of Bondone Nature Reserves is not responsible for the management and maintenance of the trails. Therefore we decline any responsibility for damages that can occur to people, animals or objects.
- Prepare your itinerary
- Choose a trail suitable for your training
- Choose adequate equipment
- Consult weather reports
- Going alone is riskier
- Leave information about your itinerary and the time you expect to get back
- Do not hesitate to go with an expert
- Mind the indications and signages on the path
- Do not hesitate to go back the same way you came
- In case of an accident call the standard emergency number 112