The Three Peaks tour
- Start point: Viote del Bondone
- Arrival point: Viote del Bondone
- Trail sign: SAT: 607 - 636
The proposed itinerary starts from Viote and leads to the Three Peaks of Monte Bondone: Cima Verde, Dos d'Abramo, Cornetto. Along this circular tour it is possible to enjoy magnificent landscapes and spectacular views.
This green area is particularly important for its remarkable naturalistic value: at lower altitudes grasslands and spruce forests predominate; climbing up, the mountain pine shrubs and the habitats of the alpine moors emerge; above all, cacuminal grasslands, rich in herbaceous plants of Arctic-alpine origin, prevail. Even from a wildlife point of view the Three Peaks offer a lot: they are a refuge for marmots, deers and roe deers, and at higher altitudes also for chamois.
The information on this page is subject to change, so this means that none of the indications are absolute. It is impossible to completely avoid inaccuracies, taking into consideration the rapid environmental and weather changes that may occur. Therefore, we decline any responsibility for any damage caused to the visitor. However, it is strongly suggested to check the path state, the environmental and weather conditions before going on an excursion.
The Network of Bondone Nature Reserves is not responsible for the management and maintenance of the trails. Therefore, we decline any responsibility for damages that can occur to people, animals or objects.
- Prepare your itinerary
- Choose a trail suitable for your training
- Choose adequate equipment
- Consult weather reports
- Going alone is riskier
- Leave information about your itinerary and the time you expect to get back
- Do not hesitate to go with an expert
- Mind the indications and signages on the path
- Do not hesitate to go back the same way you came
- In case of an accident call the standard emergency number 112