President of the Network
The representative of the Lead Institution is the President of the Network of Nature Reserves and President of the Council. The President holds office for the whole length of the Program Agreement and he can be reconfirmed at the end of the mandate.
The President carries out these tasks:
- to call and officiate the Council, organising the agenda;
- to call the Public Assembly;
- to present to the Council the annual report about the state of implementation of the Network and about the conducted activities;
- to call and officiate the technical-scientific Committee of the Network, organising the agenda;
- he's the spokesperson for the Network of Nature Reserves in institutional and public seats and he promotes it at all levels;
- to supervise the general trend of the Network;
- to guarantee the transparency of decision making and information between the organisational structures of the Network;
- to introduce to the Council the proposals of the technical-scientific Committee of the Network and/or of the Public Assembly, whenever these are different from the approved ones;
- to introduce to the technical-scientific Committee of the Network and/or to the Public Assembly the proposals of the Council that are not included in the action program;
- to be part of the provincial Coordination of protected Areas.